Views: 0 Author: Gigi Publish Time: 2022-03-21 Origin: Site
Cranberry extract contains pure natural flavonoids, polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins, etc., which can repair the charm of collagen powder, make the skin smooth and ductile, and it is a pure natural sun shield, which can block ultraviolet light damage to the skin, With high-quality antioxidant effects, it can delay aging, maintain cardiovascular health, and reasonably prevent and assist in the treatment of adult women's urinary tract infections.
1. Proanthocyanidins: Proanthocyanidins are a general term for a large class of anthocyanin compounds that are ubiquitous in various plants. Its structure is catechin, epicatechin, or a polymer of catechin and epicatechin. Today's scientific research has confirmed that the unique A-type proanthocyanidin in cranberry is the key antibacterial ingredient in cranberry, while the B-type proanthocyanidin in red grapes, tea and apples has no similar effect. The procyanidins in cranberry have one or more A-type flavan bonds. Mainly oligomers or polymers of epicatechin and epigallocatechin.
2. Anthocyanin: It is a glycosylated substance of procyanidin aglycone, and the key includes procyanidin-3-galactoside, procyanidin-3-Saudi glucoside, and hydroxyprocyanidin-3-galactoside and so on.
3. Flavonols: Hypericin, quercetin, myricetin, quercetin and other flavonol compounds.
4. Phenolic acid: Key contains benzoic acid and phenylacrylate (cinnamic acid).
5. Others: pectin, ellagic acid, resveratrol, lignans, ursolic acid, tocotrienol and omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, minerals.
The most common pathogenic bacteria of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) are gram-negative bacilli, among which Escherichia coli is the most common, accounting for 80% to 90% of acute urinary tract infections, followed by paraescherichia coli, Proteus, Klei Primary bacteria, Aerogenes, Alcaligenes and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The A-type-linked proanthocyanidin in cranberry has a very unique structure, which can conflict with the exogenous condensin of bacterial cilia, so that bacteria cannot bind to cell receptors. It has the characteristics of adhesion, preventing pathogenic bacteria such as Escherichia coli from adhering to the epithelial cells of the urethra and the bladder wall, and the pathogenic bacteria flow away with the urine, thereby preventing the occurrence of urinary tract infections. In order to confirm the existence of the antibacterial effect of cranberry, researchers at home and abroad used cranberry juice, cranberry concentrated juice, and cranberry extract to treat several kinds of leather including Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus respectively. Bacteriostatic experiments were performed on blue-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria, and different degrees of antibacterial effects were obtained.
Anthocyanins belong to bioflavonoids, and the most important physiologically active functions of flavonoids are free radical scavenging ability and antioxidant ability. Studies have shown that anthocyanins are the most effective antioxidants and the most powerful free radical scavengers discovered by humans today. The antioxidant properties of anthocyanins are 50 times higher than VE and 20 times higher than VC. Purple sweet potato anthocyanins products It has scavenging and inhibitory effects on -OH, H2O2, and other reactive oxygen species, especially the scavenging ability of -OH is stronger than that of ascorbic acid, and the scavenging effect is dose-related.
The role of anthocyanins not only makes plants show colorful colors, but also has active molecules that reduce the activity of enzymes, anti-mutation and other health-care functions. Studies have shown that extracts with a certain concentration of anthocyanins can effectively prevent the occurrence of carcinogenesis at different stages, but the individual effects of anthocyanins are uncertain. Easily degradable.
People pay more and more attention to the safety of food additives, and the development and utilization of natural additives has become the general trend of the development and use of additives. Anthocyanins can not only be used as nutritional fortifiers in food, but also can be used as food preservatives to replace synthetic preservatives such as benzoic acid, and can be used as food colorants in ordinary beverages and foods, which is in line with people's natural, safe, and natural food additives. General requirements for health.