Views:0 Author:Gigi Publish Time: 2021-09-01 Origin:Site
The more stress you feel, the more cortisol in your adrenal glands and lower thyroid function? Cortisol is considered a stress hormone because when your adrenal glands respond to stress and when your blood sugar levels are too high When it is low, cortisol is released. High levels of cortisol can damage your immune system, which can lead to weight gain, exhaustion, etc.
Ashwagandha is an ancient Ayurvedic herb, (Ayurveda is a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing) famous for its adaptogenic activity, which helps reduce stress and depression, anti-anxiety, and optimize Adrenal health and thyroid support, strengthen the immune system, balance hormones and increase energy levels (boosters). Organic Ashwagandha powder and organic black pepper extract to reduce the symptoms of adrenal fatigue (natural stress relief, anti-anxiety and adrenal fatigue supplements). In addition, according to research, natural Ashwagandha supplements are often used as natural antidepressants (anxiety, depression supplement herbal medicine). Black pepper extract is a plant compound called piperine. Test tube studies have found that this compound has powerful antioxidant properties.
Ashwagandha, as a natural sleep aid, prompts you to fall asleep quickly and wake up refreshed in the morning, ready to conquer the day. Supports the body's natural stress response, allows you to fall asleep with a clearer mind, and wake up the spirit. Clinically proven to improve sleep quality, Ashwagandha can help you fall asleep faster and regain vitality.
The last thing I want to say is that anxiety is not terrible. One of the most important magic weapons to stay away from anxiety is to understand yourself and maintain a good relationship with society and others. Anxiety itself will not disappear, but you can reduce the impact of anxiety on you. The key lies in how we treat it. We can also choose to do some relaxing things to relieve anxiety, such as:
1. Listen to some relaxing music to express our emotions and ease our anxiety.
2. Reading books, gaining knowledge and improving yourself by reading books can also alleviate anxiety.
3. Sports, swimming, climbing, etc. The anxiety can be adjusted through physical exercise.
4. Learn to do a good job of time management. A lot of anxiety comes from not being confident about yourself and being confused about the future, so we can make a plan for the future, and then do a good job of time management.
5. Find someone to confide in that some anxiety can actually be relieved when chatting, eating, or shopping with friends.
7Floor,Xigao Intelligent building, Gaoxin 3rd road, High-tech zone,Xi’an Shaanxi, China